Examples of Guarantees You can take to the Bank
Looking at the definition of a guarantee from a business perspective, it makes you wonder what schools could guarantee in respects to student achievement from a holistic perspective. Think about it. Do you deliver on what you promise or do you let excuses get in the way? Is you guarantee truly aligned to your universal mission of high levels of learning for ALL kids, or does it reflect ambiguous niceties such as making kids feel a sense of belonging?
- 100% satisfaction or your money back.
- If you don't like it, we'll give you a complete refund.
- Delivered in 30 minutes or less or it's free.
Did these guarantees sell you?
What's your School's Guarantee
|Source - Brainquote|
Below are a few questions to see if your guarantee really is a guarantee.
- What do you publicly guarantee in regards to student learning?
- Where is this guarantee posted and published, and how often is your guarantee promoted to all stakeholders?
- What percentage of your teachers, students and parents know what your guarantee is?
- When was the last time your guarantee was referenced in an RtI or teacher team meeting by someone other than you?
- When was the last time a parent referenced your guarantee when discussing their student's struggles?
How did you do?
A guarantee is your commitment to deliver your promise to your customers. It is your bond, your word, and even your legacy. To be blunt, it is the only thing that will ensure that your school truly becomes a success. Is your guarantee truly a guarantee? The answer to that question will tell if you believe in 'Learning for All' or if you're dimly attuned to the mere idea of it.