- Instructional Technology Leader: the expert that can find resources to be incorporated into instruction.
- Station Leader: the expert that has great stations that can be implemented in every classroom.
- Math Hands-On Leader: the leader that always comes up with neat and relevant ways to make math a fun and interactive hands-on experience.
- Literature Guru: the knower of all literature that would be best suited for a particular skill.
- Researcher: the one who is always looking for the latest strategy or resource to improve instruction.
- Intervention Leader: the expert that comes up with great ideas to help kids who don't learn the concept the first time.
- Website Leader: the person who will make certain that everything is posted on the website to keep parents informed.
- Materials Leader: the person that will take the responsibility for organizing copying of materials and gathering resources for the team.
- Resource Leader - in planning meetings, the person that researches one particular resource to see what activities or assignments would best help kids learn a given concept.
Friday, July 6, 2012
Develop Leadership in Everyone
An organization's success is based on the level of empowered leadership on the campus. A campus that believes in success believes that it can't just come from one leader or a small group making decisions. Everyone must be involved, and that can only happen if leadership is developed in everyone. Here are some leadership roles that can be developed within your PLC's or on your campus.